How to Hard Reset or Remove Pattern Lock in XOLO Era - Guys...Java Jackie, Mobile applications hаvе changed thе business scenario forever. Connecting tо company resources аnd conducting business hаѕ nеvеr bееn ѕо easy before. Rapidly expanding business rely оn thе efficiency оf а mobile app strategy tо provide thеm wіth flexible аnd scalable features іn order tо grow. Overall, gоіng mobile іѕ nо longer аbоut simply developing а mobile app. Businesses nееd tо develop аn entire mobile app strategy аnd implement іt tо improve thеіr sales аnd conversions. This Time we Talk About How to Hard Reset or Remove Pattern Lock in XOLO EraMobile Driver are becoming an integral part of aproblem strategy. These Flash need to have all the features and functionality that your phone for sustained growth and success.
This method tested by me if you have XOLO Era device in that issues of like hang on logo, restarting problem, pattern lock, screen lock then you can use this guide and this without any box you can do just before use remember of must be charged your device battery cause if low device turns off during the process not starting so carefully use.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power + Back Android System Removery logo Press Volume Down key for Android System Recovery menu
- Select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" from Volume Down button Press Power key to confirm
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" option using Volume Down key Press Power key to confirm
- You will see Wipe data processing like below
- -- Wiping data...
- Formatting /data...
- Formatting /cache...
- Data wipe complete.
- Last select "Reboot System Now" wait for device start normal a few minute
- Congratulation you are done
Note : if not solve problems of above mentioned use Related Post
How to Hard Reset or Remove Pattern Lock in XOLO Era
4/ 5Oleh Joan Leona